Saturday, November 21, 2009

5 pills a day?

I went to my doctor on Friday. She changed up my dosage a bit. Now at night I take 2 carbatrol and 1 AmbienCR. (Soon to be switched to Ambien) In the morning I take 1 Lexapro and 1 Carbatrol. That is 5 pills a day. I am not to excited about this. This Tuesday I am going to my GP to figure out what to do with my underactive thyroid. The treatment of this is another medication. So that will be 6 a day. I feel like a guinea pig. My doctor doesn't even know if this combination of medicine is going to work. They are just taking a chance and hoping that it will. I just want to scream. I usually just resort to crying though.

To add to my complications, things are really going well in a sense of spiritual matters. I don't know what to do about my church, but I have put that on the back burner of things.


1 comment:

  1. Heather! Lisa told me about your blog and i found it on FB! I am so sorry to hear you are going through all this medical stuff! Especially with them not knowing what is wrong with you, if i can be of any help or support let me know! I have been through plenty of medical stuff myself and know the frustration of doctors! The lord knows what you are going through and relying on him now is the best thing as he can help you through these trials. You can always call if you need a friend or just to chat!
    I always remember when i first met you with your pretty smile so welcoming! Just love ya girl and know you can get through this!

    ReplyDelete