Thursday, November 19, 2009

Being Up All Night Is A Roller Coaster Ride Of Emotions

I have been up sense 5:30 pm. It is now 5:37 am. During my adventures I have ate dinner with my parents, went shopping, watched some TV, checked my email, searched for a job, and went on a roller coaster ride. I think roller coaster is two words...spelling is something that I have never been good at. One minute I am fine and the next I am crying because something in my life wasn't ______ because of ______ (fill in the blanks) It was different each time. I am going to the doctor tomorrow morning to have my meds adjusted...not fun.

About one in the morning I went outside to smoke. The coldest smoke I have ever had. I stood there freezing wondering if my neighbor across the street was going to come out and play a song on the guitar. It didn't happen. Middle of my cigarette I was trying to get some ash off and the cigarette broke in half. I was not happy. I then had a difficult choice to make...light up another one or just go inside and get warm. Well my nicotine fit wasn't over so I lit up another. I really wished the mysterious guitar person would come outside and strum a little bit. I am thinking about making them a little card that lets them know that I like it when they play the guitar. It gives the street a soundtrack, but I don't want them to think I am creep so I am not going to.






No comments:

Post a Comment