Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Piercings

Once upon a time, Heather(me!) had a tragus, rook, snakebites, and a nose piercing. I enjoyed the piercings very very much. Before I joined the church (June 27, 2009), I took all of them out. Recently I was able to put back my rook and tragus piercings back in. They were the older of the five(snakebites are 2). They were not closed up to badly. I still really miss my other ones though. A piercing place is having an amazing deal this Friday and I don't want to miss out, but I am still debating if I am sure getting my piercings put back in is the right thing to do. I like them, but I am told not to by the church. It is more high expected and highly guided that I don't have them. I really like them though. I don't know what to do. I wish I did because Friday is coming up quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment